The Tempil IRT-16 Infrared Thermometer is the industry’s most advanced, non-contact, infrared technology-based surface temperature measurement device. The lightweight and compact Tempil IRT-16 is easy to use and engineered to provide superior accuracy and consistency in surface temperature measurement for a wide range of non-conventional surface temperature measurement applications.
The Tempil IRT-16 Infrared Thermometer will accurately measure temperatures in a range from -59°C to 625°C, and its easily adjustable emissivity, combined with laser targeting and a 16:1 distance to spot ratio, allows for greater precision over a variety of applications. IRT-16 can be easily converted to a contact measurement device by using K-Type thermocouple (available on request).
- High-temperature range 16:1 distance to spot ratio
- Ergonomic hand grip Heavy-duty nylon holster case
- Four-digit backlit dual display °C or °F selectable readout
- Electronic trigger lock for continuous measurement
- Adjustable emissivity
- Laser sight switchable
- Min/Max/Avg and differential temperature modes
- Low-battery indication and auto power off
- Built-in jack for K-Type thermocouple probe to allow direct contact measurement.
- High accuracy dependent on surface condition, angle of target with respect to the IRT-16, and the distance to the target.
The Tempil IRT-16 infrared gun housing is moulded of high-impact material to stand up to the everyday riggers of the job site. The IRT-16 is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use, its backlit digital display is easy to read in virtually any light condition, and it comes with a heavy-duty nylon holster for easy carrying and protection.