The Maxisafe range of coveralls are designed to protect workers from a range of hazardous substances, products and processes. They are typically used in situations where cleanliness and hygiene are critical for protection from fine particles, liquid splashes or fine spray providing a physical, throw away barrier that is cost effective and doesnt require decontamination. Maxisafe Chemgaurd coveralls offer trip layer protection and meet the applicable European Standards for Chemical Protective Clothing, Category III.
- TYPE 5 Particle-tight clothing. Barrier to hazardous airborne particulate materials and dust (EN 13982-1).
- TYPE 6 Limited splash-tight clothing. Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray (EN 13034).
- SMS Polyolefin non-woven fabric
- Type 5 and Type 6 protection
- Water vapour permeable and water repellant
- Strong, lightweight and durable construction
- Outstanding comfort, breathability and softness
- Two way zipper and lint free
- Lightweight and tear resistant
- Batwing sleeve design allows greater freedom of movement
- Available is sizes Small to 4XLarge
- Asbestos Handling
- Decorative Work
- Waste Management